7 May 2012

I got a new stuff !

Hello!!
GOT NEW PICTURES LIAO~xDDDD

If you read my last two post that I mentioned I got something to show which is this!!haha





The Hello Kitty spec!! so excited*
OMG!! love the effect after edit. <333

I wanted to buy it long time ago. I tried to search the price from the internet and know that so expensive they sell in Malaysia which around 19 or 20 ringgit. So I give up to buy it. Cuz I thought to myself no need to spend around 20$ to buy such a unnecessary stuff. Although it looks cute. haha

Well, my friend Leng Mui she got this for me leh!!! She bought this from taiwan around 100twd which means around 10 ringgit malaysia. muahahaha. Save half leh! hahaha. TQ Leng Mui. <3

I prefer the spec color is white/pink/leopard pattern. Lol..You can't complaint or blame when people buy something to you, right? So cincai lah. At least I got it. Also, I got this for Free. muahahaha

OMG!! I see these pictures makes me wanna dye my hair leh!!! Lol. It looks does not match and no fashion sense. Plus, buy a contact lens will be perfect!! :))

Anyway, Tq Leng. 

I LIKE IT SO MUCH!! 

2 comments: