28 Nov 2012

Time Management

I have been really really busy recently!!!
Busy in what?? Of course is assignment la~LOL
Now is already week 11, mean that only have 3 more weeks to rushing 4 assignment!

3D
I admit that i have interested on 3D before and like to watch 3D movies as well. Also, wonder to know how they create 3D animation. But! Now it seems like i just like to watch 3D movies more than become a 3D animator. Create a 3D character likes, it can killing me @.@ Keep check the progress and see got cacat or not. Keep turn it 360 degree whether got mistakes or not and many more. -.-

New Media
I dislike this subject, I dislike the lecturer. Although i know that if you got idea to create the Digital+Fizikal it might be a super awesome design. But, sorry! I just like to enjoy the outcome more than i personally to do it.
Maybe i don't have the motivation or else no matter how long and how much i will spend on it!

Motion Graphic
So far, this subject is quite okay only! ._.
I don't have much comment on this subject. I just dislike the lecturer always got excuse to skip our class.
And unlucky i was miss the lecturer survey time or else, he sure DIE!!!

E-commerce Design
The only one subject i got interest in this semester! But, so what?? TIME!! TIME!!! TIME!!
I need more time to finish this perfectly!!! I think no A on this subject liao. Because now only have 2 weeks to finish this assignment and i have to cover other's assignment! T.T
Do not expect too much for me. I affair leh!! >.<''

Last but not least, the super important thing i haven't done yet. Which is the intern! I haven't send my resume to the company yet! Godshhhh...... I need to redo my demo reel for the interview purpose. I blamed Sir didn't tell us the assignment actually is for interview purpose. I know this which is i heard from Ms, Theng!!
Shit you!!


1 comment:

  1. If some one wishes expert view on the topic of
    blogging afterward i recommend him/her to pay a quick visit this webpage, Keep up the nice job.


    Also visit my weblog :: noticia.es

    ReplyDelete