28 Nov 2012

Time Management

I have been really really busy recently!!!
Busy in what?? Of course is assignment la~LOL
Now is already week 11, mean that only have 3 more weeks to rushing 4 assignment!

3D
I admit that i have interested on 3D before and like to watch 3D movies as well. Also, wonder to know how they create 3D animation. But! Now it seems like i just like to watch 3D movies more than become a 3D animator. Create a 3D character likes, it can killing me @.@ Keep check the progress and see got cacat or not. Keep turn it 360 degree whether got mistakes or not and many more. -.-

New Media
I dislike this subject, I dislike the lecturer. Although i know that if you got idea to create the Digital+Fizikal it might be a super awesome design. But, sorry! I just like to enjoy the outcome more than i personally to do it.
Maybe i don't have the motivation or else no matter how long and how much i will spend on it!

Motion Graphic
So far, this subject is quite okay only! ._.
I don't have much comment on this subject. I just dislike the lecturer always got excuse to skip our class.
And unlucky i was miss the lecturer survey time or else, he sure DIE!!!

E-commerce Design
The only one subject i got interest in this semester! But, so what?? TIME!! TIME!!! TIME!!
I need more time to finish this perfectly!!! I think no A on this subject liao. Because now only have 2 weeks to finish this assignment and i have to cover other's assignment! T.T
Do not expect too much for me. I affair leh!! >.<''

Last but not least, the super important thing i haven't done yet. Which is the intern! I haven't send my resume to the company yet! Godshhhh...... I need to redo my demo reel for the interview purpose. I blamed Sir didn't tell us the assignment actually is for interview purpose. I know this which is i heard from Ms, Theng!!
Shit you!!


2 comments:

  1. 5 Tips to a flat stomach
    ----------------------------------

    There are long lasting ways to get the amazing middle
    you crave. These genius tips Will help you shed inches
    and pounds, banish the bloat, And feel even more
    gorgeous we have very best advice for quickly shrinking
    your tummy. Here are the surprising
    Hello, skinny
    jeans! Stop making these 5 Major mistakes and you will
    Finally lose your stubborn belly fat

    http://juicyabs.com

    http://www.facebook.com/5TipsToAFlatStomach?skip_nax_wizard=true

    ReplyDelete
  2. If some one wishes expert view on the topic of
    blogging afterward i recommend him/her to pay a quick visit this webpage, Keep up the nice job.


    Also visit my weblog :: noticia.es

    ReplyDelete