30 Jan 2012

Syok sendiri

Happy CNY and GONG HEI FATT CHOY!!! =)

It's gonna be nian chu ba (8th day of CNY) already and I didn't snap much pictures this time round. And yesterday was nian chu qi 人日. Happy belated birthday to everyone. Lol.


I took this picture from last week.Lol. Is 梅花. 

This post is gonna be super long. I hope it won't bring you bored. Haha. This post all about Syok Sendiri. Lol.

Er...Actually I don't really like CNY. Because every year is same!! I did nothing since from nian chu san (3rd of CNY) and my parents they don't really like to go out because they said they want to take more rest before they start to work.Lol. =.=''

So, yesterday I started to felt bored and take out my make up stuff ,start to syok sendiri and snap snap snap.Haha


I put some of my make up stuff on my sister desk. Lucky, so taking a nap. Can't let her see this messy desk.  I had to clean this up quickly before she woke up. If not later she scold me gao gao.Lol. 

I'm not a professional makeup artist, so I'm not going to post any make up tutorial on my blog and this post only for fun =.=


Emo?? I guess! 





 Hahaha. Can't see my eyes open. 


I scare le! Don't show me your face looks so serious.  


I'm sexy and I know it! Lol!!! (ignore please*) Orz!

Oh no!!! Can't tahan. @.@Your eyes want dian si ren ar?? Lol!!






 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Funny picture!!! I love it sooooooo much.Hahaha.
Don't laugh!! I know you laughing. Lol. I try to using a new eyeliner which I bought it from last 2week (I guess). The eyeliner brand is Cyber color. I love it soooo much. Thanks the sales girl who promote it to me. It's super easily to apply. I can swear this eyeliner is better, awesome and amazing that than I use before, EVER!! =)


Haha. This picture looks like I very 撒娇. Don't make me angry huh!!!! If not.....HA HA HA. xD


Hey you!!! I don't afraid you!! You want fight with me??? Fuck yeahh!!!! Lol!!!! You better watch out! xD 


Oppppsss. Got pimples le!!! >.<'' Haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment