4 Apr 2012

Random post


Hello!! I can't believe it is April already!!! Lol. It mean I still got around 1 month holiday. >.<'' Damn boring my super long holiday. Any nice place for trip? Or any part-time job intro?? But I super lazy to work le! Although I really need money la. Lol. 

Well, it seems like I'm really boring till ask this question. Okie, back to the topic. 

Back to my grandmother house to celebrate her birthday on Sunday. April Fool Day to clelebrate birthday. HAHA. Actually the real day is not 1st April la. =P We juz celebrate early. :)




Went to the next station Fish Farm Thai Restaurant @ Hulu Langat for our dinner. :)
I didn't snap picture with this restaurant cuz I didn't bring my DSLR and I went there at night so my cacat mobile phone can't take any picture with it. If you feel like interesting with it you can google it. (Fish Farm Thai Restaurant @ Hulu Langat) This is a very famous and unique restaurant. I can sure that you'll like it... SO MUCH. :) No matter the place, service or food it is super nice. Highly recommend!!! =P

1 comment: